Indianfields Township is the largest township of Tuscola County in the U.S. state of Michigan. 39% of the township is state land available to the public to hunt, fish and explore. With a population just above 2,600 people, Indianfields Township is located in the county seat of Caro.
The city of Caro is located in the northern portion of Indianfields Township. The Caro post office, with ZIP code 48723, also serves nearly all of Indianfields Township.
With a total land area of just under 35 square miles, there is plenty of room for you to live, work and play. There is access to the Cass River as well as other bodies of water. The township also owns and maintains the Indianfields Township Park and Indianfields Township Cemetery.
- PUBLIC NOTICES
- Planning Commission Special Meeting on September 16th , 2019 at 6:30 pm
- Planning Commission Special Meeting on September 30th, 2019 at 6:30 pm
- Indianfields Township has a new email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- TEC (Thumb Electric Co.): Receive cash to recycle that old refrigerator and/or freezer (old window AC and/or dehumidifier will only be picked up in conjunction with a larger unit). Call 844-631-2130 to schedule your pick up.
- Planning Commission meeting scheduled Monday, August 5, 2019 Cancelled
- Planning Commission meeting scheduled Monday, September 2, 2019 Cancelled